Tweetlogix 2.5 is available now in the App Store. Among the new features is support for the iOS 8 Sharing Sheet, viewing and uploading of Twitter header images, and avatar shape options.
Thanks to everyone who has sent us feedback and bug reports. We wish everyone a happy holiday and new year!
New Features and Improvements
- Support for iOS 8 Sharing Sheet
- Twitter header images now displayed in user profiles
- Upload your own Twitter header image (See Profile > Edit)
- Options for round, square, or rounded-square avatars (See Settings > Display)
- Web view on iPad is now always displayed as a full width view
- Web view on iPad can be closed with a two-finger swipe down gesture
- Navigating into tweet links now displays detailed tweet view
- Users are now removed from Recent Users list when blocked or reported as spam
- Fixed problem displaying some action confirmations on iPad
- Fixed problem deleting keyword filters